I know this will sound like a redundant overkill, but I just had to go a little further with last post’s subject. You see, this morning I awoke to something beautiful. I heard my soft alarm and turned to check for the time on my Ipod. When I did so the rays of the sun hit my face in a warm and cozy way that I just loved - the sun at this time of year is in the perfect position so that when it rises, the first rays hit my bed from the window. What impressed me more was that I pulled out the new GN, Perfect Love, to where I had stopped in its reading. Here is some of the part I was at –a message from Jesus.
(Jesus) My dear Child, I watched you this morning from the time you opened your eyes. As sunshine brought a smile to your face, as you felt its warm caress, I wanted to tell you through it of My great love for you. I put the warmth into the sunshine because I know you’d enjoy it, and that it would give you pleasant feelings. It would not only warm your face, but your heart as well. That is the warmth of My love for you.
…I want to show you My great love in every way that I can – in the beautiful things that I surround you with, in the loving warmth that I give through your family and friends, and in all the little things that make your life easier, happier, and fuller. Please accept My tokens of love for you in these ways. See them as from Me, and receive them into your heart, so that through them I can touch your heart with My love.
I love to hold your heart in My loving hands. I long to show you My infinite care in little and big ways throughout you day. And all I ask in return is that you love Me too, that you recognize My loving hand and accept it. It will make you happier and your life will be richer. Let My love come into your life every day and warm your heart and soul.
As you go further into your day now, look for Me and My love for you and you’ll find Me everywhere. I’m here for you, to make you happy and whole, and warmed and loved.
How’s that for a coincidence, or as the Active Members here put it, Jesus-cidence. Look around today, I’m sure you’ll find His special love for you too.
3 comments:
I see the Lord´s love for you so much that I don´t think it was coincidence , instead a well planned morning wakeup call!
It´s amazing how much the Lord manifests his love for us and does wonderful things that reach out to us in a special and loving way.
So true - I do feel loved :) More and more these things are standing out to me and I just can't get enough. Let me know of some way the Lord does tha t to you! xx
So cool, Maria. I loved it. I think this is the year of love. I've also been feeling so much love in my life and finding beautiful manifestations of the Lords love everywhere, in ways I had never noticed before. Its so nice to just in Jesus's arms...LY
Post a Comment