18.5.07

Just for fun

Since I had to look through some old pix for my Mothers' Day post, I thought I'd add a few more oldies just for fun - and in response to my persistent Aquarius friend who has now become my personal blog critic, lol. Love you Esther! Here's one of the only pictures of me as a baby. It's a long story, but to make it short: Our family lived in a motor home, and it crashed into a car. The police was trying to solve things amicably and helped the other driver to settle for my dad's antique camera instead of us fixing his car. Notice the dark hair I had at 6 months of age. Now, to add spice, check me out (with Mom and Tiago, my brother) at 9 months - quite the makeover!

1 comment:

Wild Flower said...

Ah..now I see why you're actually not TOTALLY dumb. You didn't use to be blond. You were once just like me (maybe a twincy bit cuter).
I love you. I might visit Rio in June. I'll see you then. Happy birthday!