I loved this poem, the extreme full posession by Him! (and look at the cute baby praising the Lord, he)
- My whole being pulsates with the fire of desire for our everlasting union. My very breath is but Yours. My heart is a limitless beacon of Your Love.
- My spirit, being Yours, is the Light of the World. My eyes but radiate and reflect our Perfect Love. My very essence vibrates with You as the harmony of music not yet heard.
My vision, being Yours, can only bless.
My prayer is but an eternal song of gratitude,
that You are in me, and I am in You
and that I live in Your Grace forever.
4 comments:
...So deep. ;)
I really liked this one. Such a beautiful poem full of love, desire, passion, humility and grattitude. I get high on reading things like this. I read it over and over again.
Thanks for sharing such a beautiful poem.
And I leave you with another. ;)
“The Wonder of You”
I know that I’ve miles of journey before me
And many, oh many a task left to do
But tonight as the world rushes by with its worries
I just want to bask in the wonder of you
I’ve come to your throne, Lord, in search of your comfort
In search of your touch, as I cry on your knee
I just want to feel you as close as my heartbeat
And rest in your arms as you look upon me
I’ve not come in search of great signs or great wonders
I’ve not come to ask that my needs you would meet
I just want to see you, I just want to touch you
To look in your eyes as I sit at your feet
While lost in your beauty, this world and it’s worries
Will burn in the fire of my hunger for you
As I look in your eyes, and I whisper “I love you”
I’ll lift up my hands to the wonder of you
Praying you have a wonderful week. ;)
Glad you like it, Mike. I loved the one you sent. I think I'm getting back into poetry thanks to you and Esther, ha. Who knows, if I keep this up I might start writing some too. Ha! ILY! Have a great day too!
Very interesting, didn't know you were a poet.
Post a Comment