18.5.07

Birthday

Tomorrow is my birthday, and someone sent me a link to find out more about my personality with an astrological reading specific to my date and time of birth. Of course, they don't give you the full reading unless you pay, but here's the snippet I was afforded free of charge. I found it rather amusing and a little too flattering (they must have withheld the bad part, ha!). Well, I think they definitely got it wrong when it comes to the 'quiet and shy' part, but it does sum up a bit of me, so I'll post it for your entertainment. (enjoy a funny Taurus picture - again, too flattering) How You Approach Life and How You Appear To Others

Modest, unobtrusive, and often rather quiet or shy, you are a person who is content to be in the background or to serve as an assistant, in the supporting role rather than in the lead. You are quite humble in your own assessment of yourself and you have a very strong perfectionistic attitude, with a tendency to be overly self-critical. No matter how well you do something, you always see the flaws in it and how it could be improved. Often you will simply refuse to attempt something because you feel you cannot meet your own high standards.

The Inner You: Your Real Motivation You are a steadfast and patient soul, capable of tremendous devotion, dedication, endurance, and constancy. The ability to follow through and stick with things is one of your greatest assets. Once your course is set, you pursue it tenaciously until it is completed, stubbornly resisting any attempts to sway you from your purpose.

3 comments:

Wild Flower said...

Maria, I read this really fast, but its sounds too good to be true. I'm gonna check it our more carefully later and gave an accurate comment. Happy birthday again, my tourus friend. LOVE YOU!

Maria said...

Hehe, well, waiting on the accuracy report from my critic. LOL. Love you too!

Anonymous said...

okay, i agree with the stubborness part, but quiet and shy and not taking the lead? are you kidding? i wish i had your audacity......although it might be just little sister envy. anyway, the description doesn't do the subject justice for you in my eyes, i think i should write my own (he he). love you always!

little sister leila