

We found a sweet Christian lady who let us stay at her camping (the only camping that wasn't packed and extremely noisy - people are known to clang pots and pans at night while yelling 'no one is gonna sleep tonight' amidst the partying in most of the campings, whew!) for only 8 reais (approximately 4 dollars) a night. And, to my delight, we have our own fridge/freezer for our provisions and a stove, dishes, etc. for our use. I'm starting to like the camping idea, ha. Rafa puts our tent up in a jiffy and we are off for some beach fun. I guess no one ever taught these poor girls (Natalia, Polly and Tamar) to not play in the mud, tsk tsk. JK, no worries, this mud is actually the famous black sand of 'Praia Preta' (meaning Black Beach), which is thought to have therapeutic and beautifying qualities. You go girls - it sure works!...I'll stick behind the camera - fine, I'll touch it just once, lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment