
Now the last great adventure begins when the sweet boat owner, because there aren't that many passengers, decides to change his bigger boat for a smaller one that strongly resembles a rowboat with a toy engine. YIKES! And, you guessed it, the wind picked up, the rain poured, waves sloshed our faces, and, to the captain's dismay (as he tried to light yet another cigarette), the boat stopped working twice along the way. I seriously considered asking all the crying passengers which one was named Jonah, lol. We did, in fact, arrive safely and never was the 'there is no place like home' frase more appropriate. We got home just in time to deep clean ourselves for our New Year's celebration. I wonder if that resembles how my new year will be? Well, either way, I know all things will work together for good (wink).
2 comments:
I loved your hairdo you look BEAUTIFUL!
Doesn't this adventure remind you of one we had? ha!
Ha! Sure does remind me of that trip to Buzios, ha! I still recount it to people, as it was quite the adventure. Thanks for the compliment on the hair - it was thanks to Polly :).
I love you Daniele! xxx
Post a Comment