17.4.08

Let the goodbyes begin

This is pretty Gen. She's the gal that's making up for my slack, ha! Well, she and Ali are now doing almost everything I used to do, and I love them for it. Well, not only that, but she also invited Fido and I for a 'farewell/birthday-ish' meal out. Now I REALLY like her (JK, Gen, you know I love you to bits!).Here's Fido, my 'fellow-in-splitting', in the back you can see some of our beautiful property too. And back to Gen, with her beautiful newish channel hair-cut
All three of us girls, eating like...like...like we weren't girls :) Can you guess why Fido looks so happy? Yep, a few more things I'll miss :)

4 comments:

Jayman said...

Where you headed out to? Great pics from all over, looks like you get around. Have fun!

Maria said...

Hi Jayman! Yes, the Lord has blessed me with many travels after quite a few years of sticking to one place, ha! Glad you like the pix and blog :) Take care!

Unknown said...

Yummy! Parme is a great place, I love it!!!

Unknown said...

Sorry, I got carried away by the food. Oops... I love you sweet Maria, and I will miss you tons. I am praying for you. I know you'll be facing a big change, but hey, the pot of gold will be there, waiting for you, even if it takes a little while for you to find it. XXX