A big thank you to all who voted on the first poll. I'm encouraged that most of you found it interesting or even inspiring - it's only Jesus! And for the few who deemed it boring - hey! You are still here! Heh. This blog will most likely close in a month or two, so I put up another poll requesting your input on what kind of posts you would like to see more of so I can make the most of this period. You can also comment here if you have any personal preferences that aren't listed, or any other comments. Blogging has been a fun way for me to share all that the Lord is and has done for me - plus it's given me a writing outlet - but if the blog is enjoyable for you as well, that's a great plus and it makes me happy! :) I love you all tons! Don't forget to vote! xxx
3.3.08
New Poll
A big thank you to all who voted on the first poll. I'm encouraged that most of you found it interesting or even inspiring - it's only Jesus! And for the few who deemed it boring - hey! You are still here! Heh. This blog will most likely close in a month or two, so I put up another poll requesting your input on what kind of posts you would like to see more of so I can make the most of this period. You can also comment here if you have any personal preferences that aren't listed, or any other comments. Blogging has been a fun way for me to share all that the Lord is and has done for me - plus it's given me a writing outlet - but if the blog is enjoyable for you as well, that's a great plus and it makes me happy! :) I love you all tons! Don't forget to vote! xxx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Less writing, more pics. In your pink sunbathing bikini.
Hmm, sounds like someone who knows me well, since I don't have any sunbathing pink bikini pix on my blog. Ahem! But good try ;)
Well, I think in this case the anonymous person just wants you to post photos of you in your bikini. BTW, I second that! ;)
About your poll, I think you should just post from your heart. Those are the best ones and that I enjoy reading the most. It's your blog and you have the right to post what you like. I really enjoyed previous posts that had tidbits of personal prophesies and poems. I can't deny that I also enjoyed the photos you've posted.
I think that the most important thing is you posting what you feel like posting regardless of what people want to read or see. I read this phrase once while in High School by Theodor Seuss Geisel and it has stuck to me ever since. “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”
Why close such a wonderful and refreshing blog? Boo-hoo!!! Oh, well... thanks for keeping it going this far.
Love,
An FGA from way back when...
(To FGA Anonymous) Oh, that's so sweet! I'm glad you found it refreshing! Well, necessity has it that the blog should close soon, but you don't know how nice it is to hear that you liked it while it lasted :)
Gonna miss it!
Does that mean we won't be able to access it after it is closed discontinued, or will it still be up for posterity's sake?
Desperate,
That FGA from way back when.
Hint: Xn artist
(To Anonymous FGA Xn artist from way back when [wow, starting to sound like those king and queen's names...never ending, ha!])
Well, I'm actually not so sure. It won't be updated, but it might still remain accessible. I guess we'll see.
Now you got me curious!!! The only FGA artist I think I know is Zeb (he gave me an art class once when I was itsy bitsy, like 10. He taught me to draw the little boy with the polo shirt, fat tummy and huge head including the black round eyes, round nose, huge grin...oh, and the cap!) Maybe I didn't know you were an artist. Hmm. Reveal yourself!!! -Or at least give me another hint ;)
its too bad that you have to close this blog...but it was really cool and i always had fun reading it luv you tons
why close it, you are just getting started. The bikini pics are hot but your love for the Lord and experiences are great too, i think a perfect balance that some blogs miss. we need more posts from you then before you say good bye.
Post a Comment