skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Memories - part 1
Here is a disjointed myriad of pix - some of the things I'm thankful for and that I'll always remember :)
The camaraderie and fun at home activities are memories not easily forgotten. I can't forget to mention that in this pic the swiss chocolates were SALACIOUS and the pocketknives - precious. Following is a pic from an Aries celebration
.
Here are two of the sweetest munchkins in the world. They encourage me and keep me in stitches, so I'm forced to return the love with some extra 'tickle therapy'
(off they run, squealing 'it's the tickle monster!' as they go).
The other day one of them heard that Sara, who helped raise him, was going to move. After the tears he dried his eyes and said, 'where's A. Maria, cause she always comforts us when we are sad.' Sniff. That was his good deed for the week and it succeeded in meltingmy already extra-mushy heart. Ha!
Then there was the time I snipped my hair off at a whim (if you know me, that doesn't happen often)
Organizing special dinners for the home. This time my pupils and I prepared a steak and pasta dish. Turns out that our decorator decided to make a low, japanese-style table. So I guess it was 'east meats west' ish.Our
beautiful green property and fun united GOs as a Home - soccer, capture the flag, cops and robbers, water fights, water polo, baseball, American football, etc.
You have endured! You have overcome! You are a winner!!!!!
Finding every opportunity to kidnap the poor unsuspecting mic, snicker snicker (National Retreats, FDTP, club house, YA activities, show for Iraque refugees, C-mas singing in Chile, busking, etc.)
Then there are the fun witnessing times with the dahoots, here Caryn and I are witnessing at the nicest airport restaurant, to some potential customers (emphasis on POTENTIAL)
I'll have to add a part two to this,
but I can't leave without mentioning the many programs we organized for the kids, and how they now are up to 7 years older and still come to say thanks. They each have a special place in my heart, and so does everyone who worked with me. I'd better stop too before I get weepitive. In the last pic I'm giving one of my students their certificate and medal for completing a 'Jesus In-Depth' course.
Catcha' in part 2.
3 comments:
Maria...you had better stop talking about all our memories before i start getting all weepative. I'd just like you to know (and everyone who will read this) that I love Maria very much and she'll always have a very special place in my heart. I love you!
Love,
Racina
Aw! I love you Carina De'Ville!! You are the sweetest pupil one could hope for! xxxxxxxxxxx I'll miss you to bits and always remember you and pray for you as you become all He destined for you to be. You're a dynamite - ready to explode for Him, and this is your time, your year. I'll always be cheering for you! Love you!
Post a Comment