skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Quotes
Here are a few inspirational quotes from various sources:
(Jesus) "Having all the time in the world doesn't bring out the best in you, but pressure can and will, if you take it the right way." (The Ride of Your Life:45b)
(Jesus) "I'm not going to disadvantage your kids so that the Offensive can succeed. Your kids are going to succeed BECAUSE of the Offensive!" (The Ride of Your Life:27a)

"I wasn't God's first choice for what I've done for China…I don't know who it was…It must have been a man…a well-educated man. I don't know what happened. Perhaps he died. Perhaps he wasn't willing…and God looked down…and saw Gladys Aylward…And God said - "Well, she's willing."
- Gladys Aylward (the picture on the right is beleived to be her only photograph, her life story is dramatized in the film 'The Inn of the Six Happiness')
"Obedience is the blood of a missionary heart, and love is what keeps it pumping." (Love for the Lost -text box)
(Jesus:) "Take Me at My word! That's all there is to it! Then there will be no loss, only gain, as you pave the way for the glorious future through your solid faith and belief in Me and what I promise to do for you and yours."(The Ride of Your Life!:44b)
No comments:
Post a Comment