14.2.08

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY - with a thought or two

Happy Valentines Day! I hope you are all enjoying this special day with our True Love. Here's a cute poem I found that encapsulates my wishes for you all - and I dedicate it to all of you in my extended Family ;) (just imagine that it's from one person - me - though the idea of the poem being from two people makes it all the more special and unique)
Be with us in the circle of our love,
Even if by chance you are alone.
Our greetings we have hope your heart will move,
Uniting our good wishes with your own.
Remember there are those who think of you,
Vested in the will to be a friend.
As distant hills give depth to what we view,
Let these words some grace to your day lend.
Each life is lived behind a sheltering veil,
Not lifted but for love. Yet when we will,
There is a wind that shifts the rampart frail,
Invading with sweet scent the spirit still.
Now may we all enjoy this fragrance fine,
Each each other's secret Valentine.
And here's another for all of us who have lived in love and who will continue to do so till He comes:
Very little love is lost in living.
A
star can fill a universe with light,
L
asting not one second less for giving
E
ach of us the gift of its delight.
N
or do we love ourselves the less for loving,
T
aking others' pleasures for our own.
I
n love there is an ecstasy unmoving,
N
either more engaged nor less alone,
E
ternal in its house of flesh and bone.
I love you! Have a wonderful Valentine's Day with Him!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweet poems. Happy valentines day to you to. LY!