Something funny happened the night before last when I went with the Jett/teen girls on a campout/sleepover. We had a little fire burning and it was 2 AM already. I hadn't had my Word time yet since that day (and the ones preceding it) had been quite busy as we prepared and began round two (the first XD Core - a day after the end of the FDTP!) so I pulled out my ipod and was redeeming when I realized that the girls were by no means considering sleep at such an early hour. Well, Caryn (Jett) was taking some surprise pix, and for some reason the ones of me all came out with this funny glow, probably because of the smoke or heat/rays from the fire. The funny this is that we switched places and I took one of her in the exact same angle, but only mine came out that way. Ha! Here are a couple for fun (forgive the unflattering, messy, tired and pale look - I was EXHAUSTED!)

2 comments:
Yeah Maria...thats weird! What were you thinking about? You better get your word times...
That explains the red streaks in the photo. I´ve been trying to figure it out for days since I first saw it on your skype ID. ;)
Post a Comment