12.8.07

Nothing is Too Hard for Jesus

I was reading this on my rest day. Here are a few quotes that stood out to me.
You need to be much more passionate in your approach to My promises. You need to look at them as words given for you, and only you. Just as I died for you, as if you were the only one, likewise I gave My promises for you, as if you were the only one. They are for you, personally, individually, eternally!
If we think the battles are heavy now‚ we haven't seen anything yet. We're going to stare into the eyes of evil, face to face and breath to breath. That doesn't sound so inspiring, but what is inspiring is that you're going to have the faith and spiritual strength to do so then because you're making it through today's battles. The battles of today are preparing you for the future.
Know that faith is the "meanest and baddest" of your weapons and that's the starting place to great miracles.
I want to give you faith so you can know that I have the victory for you in absolutely every single situation or battle you face, and so you can embrace My promises personally, without having to work to make them good enough.
For some people, everything is a works trip, and that results in so much pressure, so much comparing, so much introspection. All that is not only a waste of time, but it creates the negative "waste" of sadness, loss of power, and a kind of spiritual impotence, because these people lack faith or they don't really understand that it's all about Me, not them.
That's why it's so important that you walk by faith, not by sight. To your eyes things may look scarier than they've ever looked before. To your carnal senses you might be more beaten and bloodied than you thought was possible for a Christian soldier with the armor of the spirit. To your doubting mind you might wonder if this time is going to be the end of you. But in your spiritual man‚ which has perfect trust and faith in Me, you will know that you are unbeatable and that I am going to save you and help you and that nothing I'm allowing you to endure is going to finish you off, because I am in you and I have promised victory.
You're already the winner and the champion, and there's nothing the Enemy can do about that. He'll try to dissuade you, try to get you to doubt and despair, but as long as you cling to My love and use the weapons I've given you, you'll always‚ always beat him.—And I say, tough for him! If he's such an idiot to think that he can get at My wife, that he can get at Me, when you and I have already won, well, that's his loss, that's his problem.

2 comments:

Mike said...

Thanks for this inspiring post, it spoke to me in a way I was needing. Here is the part that stood out to me the most.

"Know that faith is the "meanest and baddest" of your weapons and that's the starting place to great miracles. I want to give you faith so you can know that I have the victory for you in absolutely every single situation or battle you face, and so you can embrace My promises personally, without having to work to make them good enough."

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.