5.12.07

TRIP NEWS and PRAYER REQUEST

Dear Friends,
The Lord has awarded me one big desire of my heart! I'll be traveling in 3 days for a month of intense ... traveling, ha! Someone even joked that I'll spend the whole of the Christmas season on a plane - not far from the truth. The plan is to go to Holland, then Turkey (to see my baby sis), then Holland again (to various cities so I can see all relatives), then England (two different cities), then Iceland for some mommy time, then back to Holland and back home.
The reason I am telling you all this is because I'll need tons of prayer. The key I'm claiming is:
Call on the keys of protection every step of the way for your travels--against loss, theft, delays, sickness, attacks of the enemy--and your travels will be easy, safe and inspiring.
Please pray for that and for boldness so I'll be a very faithful instant witness to the ones the Lord will put in my way. Oh, and that I get to see a white Christmas while still not freezing my ... yeah, that ;) Thank you so much for joining me in prayer. I so appreciate it!
I love you all lots! Have a great Christmas and feel free to send me your prayer requests as well. I'll have lots of 'plane' time to use for extra prayer vigils, ha!
xxx
-Maria

No comments: