3.9.07

My 'gata' friends

I took this pic a few days after the end of the first XD Core. Luz was here still so Fido and I just HAD to go to the beach with our crazy friend :) By the way, she was the sensation to the point where 5 guys in turn tried to start conversations with us out of nowhere and a couple other guys escorted her and Fido in treading water and back to me for pix, ha! It was such fun, though. We miss you Luz!
FYI: Gata, here in Brasil, is what you say when someone is pretty, hot, etc. Literally, it means cat, lol.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Maria, I love you!! Good to be hearing from over there, I miss you all tons. Send hugs from the LIM to all the SP XDers, especially the Embuties.

Unknown said...

Sorry, I didnt say who it was...(hehe). This is Nina...again, I love you!