23.9.07

Akiane

I don't like idolizing people, but when my mom sent me a link to this girl's site, I couldn't help but feel drawn to her sweet, humble and simple spirit. She is a 12-year-old who has made a difference through her purity and through giving the Lord all the credit for her amazing gift.
She is a binary genius (in art and poetry) and there is not doubt about it when you look at her paintings and art. Her sample confounds even the most worldly personalities who seem to be magnetically drawn and captivated by her. She receives most of her poems straight through and also professes to receive the ideas for her art in dreams and visions.
Born to an atheist mother, Akiane had an experience with the Lord at 4 years of age and consequently converted her entire family. That's when she also began showing signs of a beautiful gift - certainly sent from God. Enjoy her pure and simple yet deep love for the Lord and desire to make a difference.
If you want to look at her paintings and the description of how she came up with them (especially the one of Jesus - BEAUTIFUL), here is her site: http://www.artakiane.com - I think I'll get in touch with her!

No comments: