Here is JC's new look (don't confuse him with Paco) and someone we picked up from the hood
Everyone had to be a twin with someone else (check out Sophie and Sharon)
- although there were also quite a few triplets and quadruplets. Fido, Gen and I didn't have time to dress the same, but hey, we all had high top boots and jean skirts on :) (guess who is who!)
By the way, the Shangri-la Home hosted this party at their new house and here's a plug for you all to pray for them to get it set up and build the rooms necessary to accommodate them all. Also pray for the funds and construction supplies they'll need. It's a cool big house, but it could use LOTS of fixing, heh. Thank you!
Oh, to end this, here is a good reason for all you guys to come to Rio ---for Rocky's sake, he's outnumbered!
3 comments:
Rocky's face looks so cute. But...sorry. I ain't going back to Rio. Only to see you, of course...and Rocky, lol.
It was great you to see you and everybody there...but its great to be home. I love my home.
See ya!
I don't know Rocky but he looks quite happy to be outnumbered. Maybe I should come visit....
Ha! Sure Gabe! Sounds great! xx
Post a Comment