18.5.08

Goodbye Blog!

There isn't much time to say goodbye, with the usual run of final preparations, last minute visits, and time with friends. I did want to bid all you who check out my blog a fond farewell. It's been fun to have this blog up and to hear from all of you through it as well, but the time has come to close this chapter and open a new one - and that time happens to also be my 25th birthday. Keep me in your prayers and if you write me I promise to keep you in mine. I love you all and wish you a great time. I love you!
Always with much love,
-Maria

6 comments:

Wild Flower said...

We'll miss you Maria.

Abner said...

Maria, Maria...Vamos sentir saudades e apesar da distancia que estava as vezes parecia bem pertinho, sabe por q? Bem por que gostava de acompanhar sua vida em segredo heheheh, atraves deu blog rsrsrsrsr Beijos e mais uma vez Feliz Aniversario!!!! Abner.

Unknown said...

Happy b-day sweet Maria! I'll be praying for you.

Abner said...

E ai vai nosso poema que acho que se aplica a sua situação...
THE RIVER

Your love, like a river
Sometimes gently flows
Other times intense and strong
into the sea it goes...
I love Your love in every form
be it salty or sweet
It will carry me through the storm
and make my life complete.

Kisses!!!

Anonymous said...

FELIZ ANIVERSÁRIO MARIA!!!!!!!!!!
Te amo muito e espero que você tenha um ano muito feliz e emocionante.
Cristal.

jake said...

Now I know why you have to say goodbye. Gonna miss you here. It's been a beautiful experience with all your postings here. GBY and praying the best for you in your new place of service.

Lots and lots of love,