11.3.07

Heavenly Recreation Centers

As I begin any W&Rs or rest days, I try to ask the Lord if He has any counsel about the day, ideas on what would be fun or relaxing, input on how to spend My time with Him, etc. I found that whenever I remembered to do this, He would usually plan the day for me and the day was more relaxing and even exciting and surprising! Today, when doing this, He said something interesting:

There is a great advantage to your doing this. You don’t have a clue as to how this benefits and keeps your day going well. I want you to have fun and really enjoy your rest. By resting in Me, coming to Me, and counseling about your day with Me you even open the gates for Me to send My heavenly help -- angels of enjoyment and fun, recreational helpers and spirits practiced in opening portals to My recreation centers. This might sound a little too grand, but it is in fact true. When you find yourself in times of trouble, as the Tribulation begins and you have few options for recreation and much less mental energy to expend, you will be able to tap into My heavenly recreation devices and relax your mind this way. How cool is that? How’s that for Heavenly fun? I want to open these for you. Don’t limit yourself or Me. This is one of the special benefits that come with being My bride, for nothing is locked from you when the need and desire is there. I love to spoil you. I love to surprise you! I hold nothing back from you.

3 comments:

Wild Flower said...

Maria, for goodness sake. UPDATE YOUR BLOG, AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK.
LY
Est.

Mike said...

Beautiful! I like to read personal messages that people get in blogs. They say more than personal words could ever say.

Maria said...

Thank the Lord, He always says it better :) . I'll be posting more, so check every now and then. xxx